I’ve been a huge fan of the UK TV series “Thunderbirds” since I was a kid. If you can’t get enough of these wonderful shows and movies then groove on over to Amazon Prime and watch “Filmed In Superanimation”. It’s a wonderful, in-depth look into how this show came about in the swinging 60’s. Lady Penelope and Parker will serve you tea, just sit back and relax while you relive all the joy that was, and still is, Thunderbirds !
What a fabulous idea ! It certainly shows you what can be done with common objects.
This is my girl, Whirl. When I’m sick she gets as close to me as she can and gives me a big ol’ cat smile. Enjoy.
A Gentleman posted this, have yourself a laugh.
* Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
* I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.
* I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
* Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter —– The Living Room or The Bedroom
* PSA: every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
* Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.
* I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone
* This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog….. we laughed a lot.
* So, after this quarantine…..will the producers of My 600 Pound Life just find me or do I find them?
* Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
* Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
* I’m so excited — it’s time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
* I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I’m getting tired of Los Livingroom.
* Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
* Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year”…. I’m offended.
* Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under